Friday, September 3, 2010

Dr. Laura on Pool

This article in Michael Reddick's Angle of Reflection blog (which in turn, references a post in p00lriah's blog) mentions a post about pool in Dr. Laura Schlessinger's blog. *whew*

The post caught my eye because I'm fairly familiar with Dr. Laura... there was a period of time several years ago that I listened to her on the radio every once in awhile because her show was carried on a station I listened to when I lived in Colorado Springs. She doesn't pull any punches, and tells people what (she feels) they need to hear even though it might be painful to hear it. The truth hurts sometimes.

Anyway, I enjoyed her perspective on pool and thought I'd point it out.

I hear she's retiring soon, maybe we'll see her on the pro tour? Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment